1. Create engaging designs for a wide range of assets including but not limited to print ads, web banners, logos, icons, infographics, presentations, promotional materials, marketing collateral, and brochures.
2. Create compelling presentations in PowerPoint, and ensure the message is presented effectively.
3. Working with the creative director during planning phases to understand design requirements and strategic vision.
4. Translate complex information and data into visual graphics.
1. Experiences in corporate branding, layout, color theory, and typography in both print and digital media.
2. Fluency in current graphic design practices, primarily Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat), Microsoft PowerPoint, and Google Slides.
3. Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet demanding deadlines and work well under pressure while maintaining standards of quality, design requirements, and branding guidelines.
4. Excellent organization and communication skills.
5. Highly flexible and collaborative when working extensively with other teams, such as internal departments, vendors, printers, etc, to complete the final product.
6. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
7. Knowledge of print production best practices.
8. BFA, MFA, or Major in Graphic Design.
9. Flexible working hours
10. Mandarin-speaking required
11. Please submit your past work portfolio
Real estate investment and development firm focusing on student housing and multi-family.
Copyright © 2022 DMG Investments. All Rights Reserved